Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Working within the Consumer Experience team, you’ll be an expert in Experience Optimization and AB Testing. Optimizing the experience to drive meaningful impact in the consumer’s end-to-end browsing and shopping experience based on data and insight.
As the AB Testing Program Manager you will be driving our testing initiatives with a focus on improving onsite KPIs like conversion and profitability. You’ll utilize your proficiency in AB Testing methodologies across platforms like adidas.com and the adidas app. You’ll also act as beacon of excellence, sharing our learnings throughout the Digital team as well as with the greater organization.
Our goal is to evolve the consumer experience so that when a consumer leaves our touch point, we are not only meeting their expectations, but we are exceeding them - this role is key for delivering on this goal.
- Manage execution of AB & multivariate testing on app and .com to drive the maximum return on investment for the US business.
- Manage profitable growth of the eCommerce business by improving KPI performance across conversion and consumer satisfaction metrics across markets.
- Collaborate with Global Product Owners to co-create the development roadmap and inform US market team about upcoming Global experiments. Identify potential testing conflicts and coordinate timing of execution with other teams.
- Use supporting data from analytics, past test learnings, and qualitative insights from research team to construct opportunity trees, ideate against multiple potential solutions to address key business problems. Identify the most valuable tests to be performed and ensure the testing pipeline is always full.
- Execute the local optimization roadmap strategy for the market across the end-to-end journey with key partners across the organization.
- Ensure that all experience, content, and copy variations tested are locally relevant, solution-oriented, legible, and on-brand.
- Collaborate with Marketing Activation, Buying and Planning, and Digital Visual Merchandising to identify key campaign opportunities to apply hypotheses from testing roadmap.
- Manage an optimization library to document test learnings and share with the wider Digital team, translating insights into best practices and next steps for other teams to action upon.
- Act as an ambassador for testing across US teams to drive a testing and optimization mindset by leading regular AB Testing planning meetings, democratizing learnings, and representing the CX team across business workstreams.
- Marketing Activation
- Digital Visual Merchandising
- Global Conversion Rate Optimization Team
- Global Digital Product Teams
- Site Operations
- Consumer Experience Team
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across organization functions.
- Best practice focused and results-driven, ensuring we stay relevant and ahead of consumer expectations.
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for Experience Optimization & AB Testing.
- Strong ability to develop influential and collaborative relationships with the key stakeholders and the team.
- Knowledge of optimization tools as well as heat-mapping and playback session solutions.
- Past experience using Experience Optimization tools (i.e., Monetate, Optimizely, Adobe Target).
- Good understanding of digital analytics, optimization and consumer branded commercial experiences.
- Knowledge of conversion optimization, personalization trends, and UX best practices.
Requisite Education & Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce.
- Direct experience with AB Testing or Optimization strongly preferred.
- BA / BS in Analytics, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business, Digital or related field (Master’s / Graduate qualification a plus).