Come develop your best sales career at AskNicely. Our mission as a sales organization is to make how we sell as much of a competitive advantage as what we sell. We are a community of hard-working learners in pursuit of excellence to maximize our career potential, as sales professionals. Come join and pursue the title for your own sales career and a world-class outcome.
- This is a hunter, new business role. You’ll be actively developing and closing new business opportunities.
- End-to-end ownership of the sales process. Prospect, develop, qualify, present, propose, and close new business opportunities.
- Work with our customers to identify, develop, and solve the most pressing challenges and strategic initiatives related to customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Steward and advance the new business leads delivered to you from our lead qualification, sales development, and sales operations teams.
- Keep our CRM (Salesforce) clean and up-to-date as the operating system of your business
- Leverage best-in-class sales tools to build and close your pipeline:, SalesLoft, Vidyard, Salesforce and Gong.
- Be a student of sales, owning your personal development and commit to the ongoing sales training and workshops provided.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills.
- High level of empathy. It’s important to us to create positive, memorable experiences for our customers and to be great to work with.
- Committed learner with evidence of self-directed sales education.
- Mentality to crush quota and win personally while aligning with and advancing the priorities and goals of AskNicely.
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions.
- Consistent history and evidence of winning - over-attaining sales targets
- Experience prospecting. Our highest achievers develop their own business opportunities on top of successfully converting inbound demand.
- Experience working in an inside sales environment, selling via the phone and web-based conferencing tools (Zoom).
- "Purple" benefits including: Nice Days, Professional Development Assistance, TacoTuesdays
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-term Disability coverage
- Paid time off and flexible work environment
- Paid parental leave
If, like us, you put a lot of value in culture, lifestyle and opportunity as well as benefits, you'll like what's on offer here (watch this).
Lot’s of people ask about the culture at AskNicely. There are three non-negotiables to what we call “living in the purple”:
- Be NICE: We believe a great business can be built by nice people that are nice to each other.
- Play to WIN: Bring your "A" game. We have high standards but favor speed over perfection.
- Love your FEEDBACK: Get feedback to improve your game and give feedback generously to help others improve theirs.
We behave as defined by our core values.
- SIMPLE: Never complicated, never too smart, we keep it simple. And humble. There are no egos here.
- PERSONAL: It's only about people, not software. We are proud to put our personality on display and show character in our software.
- CURIOUS: We don't have all the answers. We're seekers of the truth and how we'll evolve over time.
- RESPONSIVE: Now is always the best time. We deliver fast results. And we remain hungry for more.