If you are inspired to bring more access to cannabis, it’s time for your next big challenge. Join us in our pursuit to provide dispensaries and their customers the absolute best online ordering experience. We are looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team, and help us continue to maximize our space as the best in the industry. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with Business Development Reps (BDRs) and Sales Engineers (when applicable) to build out your assigned territory and manage the entire sales cycle from discovery to product demonstrations and contract negotiations.
How do you know if you’re a good fit? You’re tenacious and hungry to win, yet value a consultative sales approach and partnership throughout the sales cycle.. You are process-oriented, emotionally intelligent and authentically you. You understand the SaaS industry, and ideally, already have experience in the cannabis industry. This is a work-from-home role based in Portland, OR with travel periodically (up to 25%) to attend trade shows and networking events within the territory.
What You’ll Do...
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline.
- Conduct online and in-person demos.
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives.
- Timely and accurate updating of Salesforce customer information, forecasts, and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate territory and management reports.
- Collaborate with Onboarding and Account Management to ensure smooth handoffs and timely launches.
- Communicate and embody dutchie’s values of it’s all about the customer, “we” not “I”, focus on outcomes and get there fast, embrace different perspectives, get shit done, and be direct but with empathy.
- Travel periodically within the territory you’re responsible for (up to 25%) to attend trade shows, networking events, etc.
- Ability to navigate reports to help focus closing efforts where they will be most valuable.
- Comfortable managing full pipeline with proven history of success in hitting goals.
What You Bring...
- A track-record as a top performer and at least two years of sales experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to win- closing business with tenacity, but always putting the customer first and only after true discovery and understand of the business/industry is established.
- Have well-developed business acumen- has sold to various levels of an org.
- Have deep and creative sales skills- proactive in learning sales skills via sales books, podcast, seminars, etc.
- Have exceptional ambition combined with great teaming skills.
- Software as a service (SaaS) industry experience required.
It’s a Bonus if You...
- Have experience in the cannabis or retail industries.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance