If you want to play an AI marketing leadership role to bring AI everywhere, this is your chance, to join Intel AI Marketing team. Are you excited about partnering with the best product marketers in the industry to help tell the Intel AI story at scale? Are you passionate about the latest AI technologies? Are you able to translate product complexities into actionable marketing planning and execution? If so, this might just be the right opportunity ...and we would LOVE to meet you.
We are seeking an enthusiastic team member who understands digital marketing and is curious to learn about business, product and technical marketing aspects of the role. This is a fast paced, exciting role where there is always a new challenge. As an individual contributor with visibility, you will have opportunity for growth by partnering with groups from across Intel.
In this role we are looking for a high impact, high energy marketing professional as a member of our Intel AI Marketing team. You will partner closely with Product teams for AI to translate product strategy and initiatives into actionable AI adoption through digital marketing for AI.
Our Intel AI Marketing team is a motivated and fun-loving group of people who are passionate about AI technologies and the opportunities it creates. We work closely across Intel business units to bring unified and simplified Intel AI message to market. We feel strongly about putting our customers first, knowing our business and about guiding ourselves with data. If that sounds like the right environment for you, then please join us.
This job is responsible for:
- Driving BU strategy, trends and opportunities in a way that aligns/adapts to local markets.
- Drives alignment between Business Unit Sales and Country/Territory Sales teams to enable product strategies, roadmaps, plans and program execution to satisfy local customer needs.
- Responsibilities cover field and customer and downstream sales activities including prelaunch preparation, launch and ramp readiness, including partner enablement, overseeing the development and production of marketing material, sales training, and issue/opportunity management coordination between the field and the Business Unit Sales.
- Acts as a central point of expertise for the business unit/BU Sales in the country/territory.
- Evaluates sales performance, formulates and reviews strategic long range plans, goals, and objectives with strong influence on roadmaps and enhancements to current features and functionality.
- Advisor to the sales force and key resource in interacting with engineering, product management, and marketing groups.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- AI Digital Marketing Manager role is expected to work heavily on cross group and drive collaboration as well as bring digital marketing expertise to ai.intel.com and all Intel AI social handles. This is a digital marketing role with the successful candidate being able to define AI social and web marketing strategy.
- Acts as a key storyteller and thought leader to the digital presence for Intel AI, while driving vision, value, and marketing strategy around technical solutions. Understands the business use case and marketing merits of an AI solution. Understands competitive landscape to deliver next generation digital marketing experience. Acts as a marketing leader in synthesizing business and technology insights, global best practices, and industry expertise.
- Is able to quickly adjust to the fast pace of AI innovation. Educates internal, partner and customer teams on the portfolio of available and upcoming products. Advises senior leaders on market insights and impact of technological changes on future opportunities and consults agencies on delivering Intel AI to market.
As a successful candidate, you must possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Specifically, demonstrated ability to create storytelling narratives targeted at different audiences (including execs), delivering clear outcomes and a call to action.
- Solid project management and cross-group collaboration skills
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined team player with a passion for marketing and customer engagements
This role is a sales enablement focused job within SMG and not a platform group marketing/technical position.