You: You are a new business sales hunter who enjoys developing long-term client relationships as well as developing key account planning for these clients. You have a growth mindset and thrive in a collaborative, team centric environment. You have a successful track record of running a geographical territory with responsibility for performance against sales goals. You display a strong sense of urgency, effective time management skills and relish sales collaboration with internal departments/teams.
Us: The Apptio Field Sales Organization is a curious, urgent and high-spirited group of people building positive long-standing relationships with our customers, prospects and partners. Our passion is matched by our conviction of what the Apptio portfolio can bring to World Class IT and Finance organizations. Focused on results, we are committed to continuously improve, bring value and adapt to the key needs of our customers
The Enterprise Sales Representative is an individual contributor sales role responsible for driving new subscription revenue opportunities within an assigned region. In this role you will drive sales from first contact to close and must be a self-starter. We will train you on how to deliver Apptio’s business solutions to different personas within an organization including the C-Suite. You will learn how to combine a deep IT operational understanding with solid business acumen to effectively convey the value of Apptio’s suite of applications to senior decision makers. You will also lead a Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy for each client to ensure market penetration, revenue and profitability expectations. This includes the development of long-term relationships and key account planning. In return, this position offers uncapped income potential in one of the fastest-growing segments of the technology industry and an opportunity to join a company at the forefront of establishing leadership in this new market.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years quota carrying enterprise sales role in a named account territory model.
- Sales history in land and expand new logo sales motion.
- Forecast accuracy, pipeline funnel management.
- Delivered consistent sales attainment on a direct quota.
- Ability to manage a business across a distributed organization.
- Experience in Persona based sales within enterprise IT.
- Experience in managing a demand generation engine to an assigned territory.
- Consistent record of selling in a volume and velocity model (land and expand).
- Exceptional customer facing abilities including communication and presentations skills.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com.
*This is a remote position.
**Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k and other voluntary programs.