New Relic is looking for an Associate User Engagement Program Manager to join us as we rapidly scale programs throughout our user lifecycle! In this role, you’ll assist in the design, implementation, and ongoing improvements to automated programs that drive growth via user adoption, expansion, and retention! You will help enable users during their free tier adoption, drive cross-sell opportunities within our paid customer base, and increase engagement and maturity across our overall user base. You’ll learn to use our sophisticated tech stack and robust user engagement data to build targeted audiences and deliver timely, personalized, and cross-channel programs. Through collaborative research projects and tests, you’ll learn our users’ challenges, and put those findings to use to help operationalize program development throughout the user lifecycle.
What You'll Do
- Build campaigns in automation tools similar to Marketo and Intercom and report on and optimize results
- Assist subject matter specialists to map planned programs to user needs and use cases- including onboarding, engagement, retention, and expansion programs
- Assist in the coordination of tactics across multiple mediums (email, in-app, web personalization)
- Execute A/B tests for new or existing programs throughout the customer journey
- Collaborate with partners in sales, customer success, marketing, and product teams as needed
- Monitor existing programs and explore data to utilize for program optimization
- 1-3 years industry experience in a SaaS business (preferably B2B)
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 2 years experience
- An interest in learning about and understanding our users and their challenges
- Database marketing skills, with the ability to work effectively within marketing automation tools
- Strong time management skills; ability to troubleshoot & balance multiple projects
- Copywriting/editing skills
- A desire to take on new challenges and learn new things
- A positive attitude, self-motivation, and a strong personal work focus
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, tools, and environments
- Passion to learn about and put into practice a growth attitude focused on continuously improving the customer experience to help drive engagement and sales
- Experience working within cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with marketing automation and engagement tools like Marketo & Intercom
- Excellent organizational and project management skills; detail-oriented
- Bonus if you have a basic to intermediate understanding of or an interest in learning SQL
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.