Atmosera is full lifecycle cloud technology transformation firm, offering professional services, management, and training. Our expertise across the Microsoft Azure platform allows us to accelerate innovation speed, operational agility, and customer responsiveness for our clients across the country.
We are a leading Microsoft Azure Gold Partner and Azure Expert MSP with solution offerings across Application Innovation, Advanced Data & AI, DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure.
We bring Solution Enablement together with Solution Management and Solution Upskilling & Training to deliver the full continuum of value from digital transformation. Our focus is on Azure, our clients are around the world.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a Azure Cloud Engineer to join our team of professionals responsible for the deployment of Azure cloud environments.
What You’ll Do
- · Deploy or migrate client environments following the Cloud Adoption Framework, the Well Architecture Framework and Atmosera’s internal practices into Azure using both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Systems engineering across networking platforms, Azure IaaS and PaaS, Windows & Linux Servers, hypervisors, storage, and SaaS solutions – demonstrating a high technical aptitude.
- Ability to integrate devops principles and practices using automation platforms, scripts, and IaC to increase efficiencies – including ARM templates, bicep and terraform.
- Provide leadership in creating standards for operating procedure, best practices, runbooks, governance, and management of client environments for hand off to Cloud Support.
- Develop, iterate, and train on Engineering Standards across Azure and other technology platforms following ITIL’s continuous improvement process.
- Interface with other departments to provide customer feedback to ensure customer success.
- Adherence to compliance requirements including but not limited to PCI-DSS, HIPPA/HITECH, IRS 1075, SOC 1 & SOC 2, Type II, and FedRamp Medium – in conjunction with Atmosera’s internal infosec best practices
The Skills You’ll Need
- Experienced with a variety of cloud, server, storage, backup, networking, orchestration and automation platforms from designing, implementation, and management.
- Strong analytical mind with a focus on root-cause analysis, knowledge development and process creation.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to interface with a diverse range of both internal and external customers.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team setting to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while prioritizing deliverables to exceed customer satisfaction and meet project deadlines.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving, cloud-focused industry across a dynamic and diverse range of customer environments.
- An eye towards automation, efficiency improvements and DevOps principles to improve the delivery speed and accuracy of project deployments.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as computer science or equivalent job experience. Technical certificates in Azure, Windows, 0365, SQL, Linux, VMware, Cisco, Palo Altos, AWS, GCP, Terraform, or DevOps a plus.
- 5+ years of technical experience preferably with cloud, hosting, or an MSP background in a systems administration or engineering.
- Microsoft Azure certifications are required within 90 days of employment based on current certificates and skill level.
Perks & Benefits
- Health, vision, dental package including options for 100% paid employee coverage
- 401k with generous matching
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Performance-based compensation with bonus potential in addition to salary
- Employee Recognition and Reward Programs
- Community Service Leave
This is a full-time position in the United States with the ability to work from home, or from one of our many US offices if local.