We are looking for a person to help us continue our explosive growth in the eLearning industry. We have a great team and a friendly place to work where we enjoy the freedom to innovate with a variety of technologies in an exciting start-up environment.
Our Customer Success Manager is a trusted advisor to our customers in the elearning space. Our goal is to work with customers to determine how OpenSesame can help them achieve their training goals.
Our CSM provides outstanding service to grow existing accounts by partnering on strategic training initiatives, defining high-level marketing & communication strategies within customer organizations, and driving increased utilization and engagement to our customers over long-term relationships. Your performance will be measured through renewals, account growth, churn rate, and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Primary Point of Contact: CSM acts as the customer’s primary point of contact within OpenSesame, often to triage or coordinate internal teams and efforts to support and maintain a strong ongoing customer relationship. Act as the internal voice of the customer.
- Responsible for Customer Success Metrics including: renewals, account growth, churn rate, and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Account Reviews: Regularly communicate with your portfolio of customers to maintain and increase engagement through innovative approaches to increase elearning course usage.
- Day-to-Day Communications: Handle day-to-day requests in a quick and thoughtful way, to be tracked and stored in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Grow Accounts: Identify and drive opportunities to grow accounts with existing or new products and services.
- Building to Scale: As a growing team, we are building out new scalable resources and best practices to train and service customers (and their end users).
- Understand our Product: Develop a deep understanding of the OpenSesame marketplace and offerings to help create best practices for customer success.
- Build References: Solicit case studies, ROI and testimonials from our customers in order to both validate our value proposition and provide feedback to our product and sales team.
Ideal Candidate: Our ideal candidate would have many of the following:
- Relationship Driven: Has successfully developed and managed direct customer relationships. Preferably in a B2B environment - either in elearning, corporate training, or SaaS.
- Technology & Training Advocate: Has a passion for technology and elearning. They understand the corporate training landscape and the mindset of a CLO (Chief Learning Officer).
- Communicator: Possesses exceptional communication / interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Detail Oriented: Will be able to quickly master the technical nuances of how the OpenSesame product works and become a partner for the customer, helping them understand the training opportunities and respond with valuable solutions and programs.
- Project Management: Strong ability to project manage and assist customers with onboarding and execution of their training program.
- Independent Worker: Demonstrates the ability to work independently and in a close team environment and is accountable for your work and outcomes.
- Identifies Trends: Has a proven track record of aggregating individual customer feedback and requests to help us better serve the needs of our overall customer base.
Performance Based Objectives:
- In your first 30 days, you will complete OpenSesame CSM onboarding, understand our value proposition, learn how OpenSesame CSMs support customer journey, and be able to deliver presentations for each customer journey touchpoint.
- In your first 30 days you will be able to deliver a virtual demo of OpenSesame platform and begin onboarding 3 new customers.
- In your first 60 days, you will have a full understanding of the OpenSesame catalog, independently manage accounts at 50% of your portfolio load, and deliver 25 customer meetings.
- At the end of 60 days, you will have success plans for the top 30% of your accounts, you will be forecasting and closing upcoming renewals and actively looking for upsell opportunities.
- At the end of 90 days, you will be managing a full portfolio of accounts, delivering all customer journey touchpoints, forecasting and closing renewal opportunities, and meeting retention and upsell OKRs.
- Within your first 90-120 days, you will have developed a solid understanding of your market and have developed a successful relationship with Support, Curation and Sales teams.
- Using Salesforce.com and Gainsight, you will be keeping your activities, meetings, opportunities and forecast up to date on a daily basis.
Become the Best Version of Yourself
We want OpenSesame to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and the world we live in.
We know that a variety of perspectives and voices strengthen our ability to deliver the spark of learning to everyone.
We hold ourselves accountable to create more diverse, equitable, and inclusive communities through continuous learning, personal growth, and working to support our customers.
We welcome you to bring your authentic self to our team and grow beyond your expectations.