Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Portland, Oregon, BlueVolt is a pioneer in the eLearning industry. BlueVolt’s training solutions help many organizations increase sales, build brand awareness, and enhance employee knowledge. Along with its learning management system (LMS) and channel learning and readiness (CLR) SaaS platform, the company offers a range of client-focused services, including course and curriculum development, strategic support, business intelligence, and unique channel-training innovations.
BlueVolt believes relationships matter and that people desire to grow their skills. When that happens, companies also increase, and communities thrive.
BlueVolt has helped organizations, their employees, and their partners build knowledge to drive personal and professional growth to develop stronger relationships.
Position Summary: The role of Customer Success Manager, will own BlueVolt’s existing customer relationships, develop innovative approaches to deploying and improve our customer’s learning and development programs. The position will be accountable for ensuring customer satisfaction ratings are high, communicating with customers regularly to maintain and increase engagement, as well as identify and drive opportunities to grow existing accounts with BlueVolt’s products and services. They will solicit case studies, ROI, and testimonials from our customers in order to both validate our value proposition and provide feedback to our product and sales teams, and create and manage operational and customer success metrics. Additionally, the role will use their expertise and experience to collaborate cross-functionally within BlueVolt to help drive our customer-focused team strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of BlueVolt products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers along their customer journey.
- Strategically align with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators, in order to achieve successful business outcomes
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Strategically align with BlueVolt internal teams to ensure customer goals are exceeded
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working as part of a technical sales team a plus
- Prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
MS Office Hub Spot SalesForce
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
- Achievement Focus - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Measures self against standard of excellence. Recognizes and acts on opportunities. Sets and achieves challenging goals. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Communications - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Managing Customer Focus - Develops new approaches to meeting customer needs. Establishes customer service standards. Monitors customer satisfaction. Promotes customer focus. Provides training in customer service delivery.
- Managing People - Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth. Includes subordinates in planning. Makes self available to subordinates. Provides direction and gains compliance. Provides regular performance feedback. Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities.
- Planning and Organization - Integrates changes smoothly. Plans for additional resources. Prioritizes and plans work activities. Sets goals and objectives. Uses time efficiently. Works in an organized manner.
- Problem Solving - Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in the early stages. Works well in group problem-solving situations.
- Simple IRA, Generous PTO, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Medical Dental and Vision, Life Insurance, Training and Development, BlueVolt Charities, and Adoption Assistance.