The Marketing team is looking for a Digital Designer who can easily relate to our customers and increase engagement. You will take the lead on the paid ads channel while contributing to content development and other projects, such as branding, campaigns, websites, content series, emails, and more as part of our growing creative team. You will report directly to the Creative Director. This role is fully remote.
The Success You'll Build:
- Help shape brand image
- Increase customer engagement through branded experiences (brand campaigns/ads, website, and content development)
- See design projects from conceptualization to reality
- Brainstorm and collaborate with team members, providing and receiving constructive feedback
- Work with brand guidelines and design system to maintain brand integrity
The Experiences That Will Help You Succeed:
- 5+ years experience conducting outreach, research, and more to keep projects moving
- 5+ years of experience functioning as a partner on design projects
- Experience explaining the rationale behind your design decisions
- Maintain clean and organized final design files
The Competencies You'll Need:
- Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects) and Figma, or a similar product design program
- Animation skills and 3D skills (HTML5, Blender, Cinema 4D)
- Design fundamentals: typography, color, composition, and hierarchy
- A design portfolio showcasing strategic, simple, smart designs
- Outreach, research, and more to keep projects moving
- Knowledge of branding principles, campaign development, UI design, user flow, and marketing
We offer comprehensive health care including dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible PTO, family leave, a 401K, a monthly stipend to support remote work, and regular in-person gatherings, and culture created through shared core values. See more detail about our benefits here.
CrowdStreet is the leading online commercial real estate investing marketplace. Our customer, the individual investor, joins the CrowdStreet community to learn about and invest directly in institutional-quality private real estate deals. Our mission is to deliver the best online real estate investing experience and make it easy for individual investors to diversify their portfolios.
At CrowdStreet, inclusion, equity, and diversity are necessary to achieving our goals. Our differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring a variety of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the hard work that makes that possible.