We're making healthy happen faster! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high quality, delightful asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patients and providers with a new experience of care.
Much more than “telehealth,” we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the remote care delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach means that we enable a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in both patient and provider satisfaction.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to manage paid media channels and digital marketing campaigns that generate demand and convert leads down the sales funnel.
This position will report to the Director of Digital Marketing and is full-time, located at our HQ in Portland, OR, or remote (the US only).
This person will be responsible for the strategy, planning, execution, optimization, reporting, and results of digital marketing efforts, with a focus on online performance marketing activities such as paid social, search, and media partnerships. If you are passionate about digital marketing and want to directly impact our inbound strategy, this role is for you!
The ideal candidate can demonstrate experience in:
- Keyword Research and Optimization
- Paid Search and Paid Social (Google, Bing, Linkedin)
- Paid Media (content syndication and other online advertising)
- Landing page optimization
- Audience Building and Segmentation
- Web Analytics and Marketing Attribution
- Email Marketing
- Architect and implement paid advertising programs to reach lead targets across media channels to drive new customer acquisition and growth.
- Partner closely with the SDR team to ensure proper lead follow-up and measure lead quality.
- Create high quality, scalable email marketing programs that support the ongoing nurture of our marketable database and ultimately increase conversion to sales
- Monitor conversions and results daily, consistently optimizing to achieve goals
- Interpret metrics from analytics dashboards and report on trends, traffic, conversions, and overall performance
- Drive implementation, execution, and optimization of any/all campaigns that support brand and product initiatives and ensure that campaigns are efficient and effective
- Collaborate with team members to execute, optimize and measure integrated digital marketing campaigns aligned with business goals
- Drive continuous improvement in digital marketing planning, execution, reporting, and optimization
- 5+ years experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising, centered around online customer acquisition, conversion, and optimization
- Working knowledge of the technical components of digital marketing (pixels, tracking, Google Tag Manager, etc).
- Experience managing towards profitability targets, maximizing account performance and delivering against strategic KPI.
- Background in healthcare is preferred
- Self-motivated takes initiative and can work independently
- Experience working both in-house and with digital advertising agencies.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate data-driven discussions
- Highly organized with exceptional project management skills.
- Understanding of database concepts and strong user of MS Excel.
- Account-based marketing experience is a plus