Biamp is seeking a Document Control Project Manager for our Compliance department. This position is responsible for ensuring all compliance documentation is accurate, available, traceable, and manageable. The Document Control Project Manager will also manage all sustaining projects in compliance with rules and regulations.
How you'll contribute:
- Administer internal document control tools to manage compliance documents, policies, procedures and users.
- Ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution.
- Create workflows to automate essential compliance procedures to record, edit, and create compliance documents.
- Execute document approval, control, release, archival, and obsolescence per the compliance department requirements.
- Review all documents to assure proper approvals, completeness, and accuracy.
- Institute training to Sales and Applications departments to facilitate ease of use and eliminate compliance department intervention.
- Manage the coordination of internal compliance projects that ensure ongoing regulatory compliance of current products.
- Provide support for internal and external audits when needed.
- Ability to work with all area managers and leads to resolve documentation processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager with ability to multi-task.
A successful candidate should have:
- 2+ years of document control experience
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Impeccable communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Intermediate to advanced competence in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Analytical, problem-solving, basic math, and decision-making skills
- Experience in a Compliance department
- Experience with documents pertaining to electrical emissions and safety
- Bachelor’s degree in the Sciences, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent experience in the electronics manufacturing industry
- Office environment
- This is an onsite position based in Beaverton, OR.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 3 weeks annual PTO and 9 paid holidays
- 401(k) + matching
- Employer-paid base life insurance, short, and long-term disability
- Health savings accounts (with Biamp contribution) and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discretionary profit-sharing
- Referral bonuses
- Charitable donation matching
Who is Biamp?
We make the world’s most extraordinary audio and video solutions. For over 40 years, Biamp has created and innovated professional audiovisual solutions that enable great communication. From the smallest of rooms to the largest of venues, we empower true human connection in every space.
As we grow to meet our customers’ needs and evolve to address the challenges of tomorrow, one guiding principle remains the same:
Biamp connects people through extraordinary audiovisual experiences.
About our company:
At Biamp, we believe the employment relationship should be reciprocal. We want you to love your job, and we want your expertise and knowledge to help drive our business forward. We play to win and are a great place for people who feel the same. It’s a challenging, high-energy environment where we believe in moving fast over being perfect, changing course quickly as needed. Like most successful teams, we love to have all-stars, but we understand it’s far more important to have great team players. As a result, we look for people who put the success of the team ahead of personal glory. We insist on clear, explicit decision making, believe in taking calculated risks, and celebrate tough decisions even when they don’t succeed. We’re looking for people who are relentlessly committed to winning because commitment to one another and the common goal is the most consistent and reliable path to recurring success.