ConductorOne is the first Identity Automation and Orchestration platform for IT to help secure the world's adoption of SaaS. The company is starting with the world's best access request experience for employees to get secure, timely access to business-critical cloud apps and infrastructure. We are building a user-friendly, cloud-loving orchestration platform that makes granting, reviewing, and removing access and permissions fast, secure, and compliant. ConductorOne is backed by Accel Capital, Fuel Capital, Fathom Capital, and Active Capital.
- Leading large and complex software development projects with a distributed team
- Collaborating with the founders on strategic planning, hiring, team structure, and product direction.
- Manage a team of ~12 today (and growing) working on Frontend (Next.js,, React, Material UI) and backend (Go, DynamoDB, Postgres, gRPC, AWS)
- Recruiting for Development and Leadership roles as our organization is growing up.
- Mentoring and coaching members of the development team to ensure quality, timely development, and adherence to best practices
- Has a passion for making their team members successful
- Evaluating and effectively communicating trade-offs for technical investments vs time to value on significant efforts
- Collaborating with product, design, marketing, and others on cross functional projects
- Develop a deep understanding of customer problems to better drive innovative solutions and engineering decisions to solve them
- Ensure consistent quality and delivery of feature functionality personally and throughout the team
- Owning Technical Operations, meeting SLOs and assisting with customer communication during incidents.
- Assist with Security and Compliance of our platform, product and internal processes.
The Best Person For this Job Is:
- Is aligned to our company values: Be Deliberate, Show Kindness, Earn the Customer’s Trust, Trust & Empower your People, and Embrace Change
- Has experience with a Servant Leadership philosophy
- Loves shipping product every day
- Is comfortable working in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Is focused on customer success and strikes the right balance of technical investment vs time to value
- Enjoys collaborating across people operations, product, design, and engineering members
- Has experience in running a Software-as-a-Service product