About the Role
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Fond, we expect you to develop your own leads, ask smart questions, and learn a lot. We want to make you even more successful than you already were, and to boost your career. Our ideal candidate has sold to HR for a minimum of 3 years and has closed big deals (as defined by their product space).
Fond is a SaaS platform that seamlessly consolidates employee rewards and recognition processes into one easy-to-use solution. With Fond, employees and managers can recognize each other, redeem rewards, access exclusive corporate discounts, and measure success so HR departments spend less time managing programs and more time driving results. Some of our current customers include Salesforce, Weight Watchers, Instacart, plus hundreds of others. Fond is funded by investors including DCM Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, and SV Angel. If you want to be part of the team that delivers industry-leading engagement and recognition capabilities for top companies, Fond is for you!
Our team is guided by two important core values:
• Help customers succeed
• Help each other succeed
Fond is headquartered in Portland and San Francisco but we are currently operating as a fully remote team due to COVID-19.
- Prospect and nurture new relationships into business opportunities
- Build and drive your pipeline to close
- Constantly connect with HR executives and decision makers of various stage companies to drive revenue
- Work independently, be able to prioritize and focus, and take initiative
- Identify decision makers and influencers within prospect accounts
- Constantly think out of the box
- 4-7 years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- You are independent, smart, and full of wit
- Super connectors - You can break the ice with just about anyone
- Track record of success in other fast paced environments with over quota achievement (top 20% of company) in past positions
- Option to work remotely
- 4 year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Great culture and team camaraderie
- 100% employee + 60% dependent/spouse premium coverage on health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy