The Enterprise Application Manager is responsible for providing strategic and technical leadership to shape the implementation and support of Enterprise Applications, including ERP, CRM, BI and eCommerce solutions across the organization. This position plans and manages all aspects of architecture, design, integration, and maintenance of enterprise applications to support and improve core functions of the business.
How you'll contribute:
- Lead and participate in the entire lifecycle for Enterprise Applications including ERP, CRM, BI and EDI solutions.
- Lead the team of analysts and developers in the understanding of business needs, solution design, development, implementation, and support of our enterprise systems globally.
- Act as mentor for the EA/BI teams and for the business in implementing best practices solutions across our application suite.
- Supervise and mentor staff, including day to day work, recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Effectively collaborate with senior stakeholders, business units, and technical teams to identify efficient solutions to business needs.
- Demonstrate discretion and support on sensitive business priorities, manage ambiguity and seek solutions.
- Collaborate with the IT Leadership Team to provide strategic direction and planning.
- Contribute to the IT departmental budget planning and management.
- Champion security policies and procedures throughout the Enterprise Application portfolio.
- Research and evaluate new technologies and trends to be used as enhancements or upgrades to existing applications.
- Manage third party vendors to support development and rollout efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of experience, knowledge, and skills:
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in business, technology, or related field; or equivalent years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience leading enterprise business application, integration and reporting efforts in ERP and CRM.
- 2+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- 2+ years of enterprise reporting experience with solid knowledge of SQL Server, data structures and reporting tools.
- Experience supporting hybrid environments with significant on-prem and cloud/hosted solutions.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills required, including the ability to interpret customer business needs and evaluate against standard application functionality to identify a solution.
- Experience with different delivery models (Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile/Scrum).
- Proven management and leadership abilities - in particular: strategic thinking, qualitative and quantitative problem solving, team development, risk management and organizational leadership.
- Outstanding trouble shooting, problem solving, crisis management and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, relationship-building, and experience working in a collaborative environment with diverse cross-functional teams.
- Works well under pressure with the ability to prioritize and deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously and under tight timelines.
- Ability to collaborate with management at every level.
- Experience with sourcing, contracting, and managing outside vendors.
- Onsite office environment.
- Minimal travel (less than 5%).
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 3 weeks annual PTO and 9 paid holidays
- 401(k) + matching
- Employer-paid base life insurance, short, and long-term disability
- Health savings accounts (with Biamp contribution) and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discretionary profit-sharing
- Referral bonuses
- Charitable donation matching
Who is Biamp?
We make the world’s most extraordinary audio and video solutions. For over 40 years, Biamp has created and innovated professional audiovisual solutions that enable great communication. From the smallest of rooms to the largest of venues, we empower true human connection in every space.
As we grow to meet our customers’ needs and evolve to address the challenges of tomorrow, one guiding principle remains the same:
Biamp connects people through extraordinary audiovisual experiences.
About our company:
At Biamp, we believe the employment relationship should be reciprocal. We want you to love your job, and we want your expertise and knowledge to help drive our business forward. We champion a supportive and dynamic environment filled with passionate people who choose continuous improvement over perfection. We insist on clear, explicit decision making, believe in taking calculated risks, and celebrate tough decision even when they don’t succeed. We look for people who desire the best from themselves and encourage the same from their coworkers. Our commitment to one another and to the common goal is the most consistent reliable path to recurring success for all of us.