Lead all aspects of fiber laser product marketing in the additive manufacturing market segment, as measured by revenue and margin growth.
- Inbound activities include: collecting market and competitive trends, driving product roadmaps, setting market and product requirements, championing the New Product Introduction (NPI) process, providing out-period revenue guidance, overseeing execution of special projects, and managing product profitability.
- Outbound activities include: identifying target customers and supporting strategic customer sales, developing corporate and business unit brand via multiple channels of communication, equipping sales with appropriate collateral, driving new product launches, establishing global pricing strategy, and in-period revenue support.
- Develop and drive multi-dimensional business strategy for the additive manufacturing market.
- Drive the strategic sales process for key customer accounts.
- Proactively support Sales and occasionally work directly with customers for pricing, promotional materials, lead time, and technical Q&A.
- Coordinate market analysis, competitive intelligence, and lead competitive strategy development.
- Establish product performance requirements, time-to-market requirements, and product cost goals; champion NPI activities.
- Support Sales and Operations needs by providing long term forecasts and managing near term operations plans and revenue outcomes.
- Manage product / market profitability through mix / price management and establishing internal product cost goals.
- Interact with executive management, company stakeholders, and senior management peers to align strategic priorities and resources and report on the health of your business area.
- 5+ years in product development, manufacturing operations, sales, and/or marketing with increasing leadership and management responsibilities.
- 2+ years of recent experience working in the additive manufacturing industry.
- Technical degree in engineering, material science, physics, or similar discipline required
- MBA preferred.
nLIGHT is subject to US Export Control regulations. To qualify for this position, a Foreign Person (that is, not a US Citizen or legal Permanent Resident) must be eligible for a deemed export license under the US Department of Commerce and/or the US Department of State.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or age. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please see these government posters: “EEO is the Law” and its accompanying temporary supplement. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at (360) 566-4460 or Hr@nlight.net.