The Autodesk Corporate FP&A team is seeking a highly motivated Finance Manager to lead several aspects of our connected financial planning vision as it relates to our long-range financial planning model. As evidenced by the current economic environment, developing and maintaining a dynamic, flexible strategic model and set of analytics is critical to supporting Company-wide decisions. This role will be a critical part of this process by helping us design and maintain real-time analytics, building out new measures and integrating new data following an upgrade to our upstream systems and processes and optimizing the connections between financial models to ensure they are aligned and seamless. This person will also partner with various teams planning our fast-growing Cloud and Consumption businesses to develop analytics and be an important voice to clearly summarizing the business drivers and impacts of our financial results and projections. This person will be an integral resource within the Finance organization and will partner closely across Sales Finance, New Business Models, Pricing, Financial Systems and Operations (FSOT) and other teams to ensure a coordinated approach to financial planning.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who demonstrates excellent analytical and technical ability, business savvy and communication skills together with experience in financial modeling. A quick learner that believes growth mindset, courage, radical collaboration and accountability are core values of high performing and fulfilled teams. This is an ideal opportunity for candidates seeking experience within a dynamic FP&A organization at the center of the Company’s finance function. The FP&A team is committed to ongoing skills development, process excellence, and work-life balance for the team.
- Partnering with other finance teams to develop self-service tools to provide them with real-time insights into the assumptions and metrics that support our financial projections.
- Building analytics around new measures critical to evaluating the success of our business such as annualized contract and order value.
- Optimizing connections to other finance models that either support or are dependent on our long-range model, such as the sales target and cash flow models.
- Leading our participation on several cross-functional and global finance projects or initiatives that support our long-term strategic goals.
- Providing support to the entirety of our long-range model built in Anaplan.
- Bachelor's degree required. CFA and/or MBA preferred.
- Minimum 6+ years of related finance experience.
- Experience with financial models and analyses. Anaplan and PowerBI or similar leading reporting packages/tools is a plus.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally and as well as independently.
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to teamwork and building effective relationships.
- Adept at analyzing and understanding the trends and color within multiple views, including internal/management and external views.
- Prior experience in a high tech/software organization is a plus.
- Commitment to ongoing self/skills development, career planning, and work-life balance.
- Comfort with the cyclicality of the role and the peaks and valleys of the workload, particularly around the quarter-end close.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.