Are you a catalyst for change? A driver to new destinations? A steward for sustainability? If those are some of the attributes that describe you, then read on. We are looking for ambitious bring-it-on-problem-solvers who are dedicated to doing what’s right for the planet. Join our team and help make the circular economy a reality right now.
From product packaging and music to government documents and more, Digimarc enhances nearly any form of media with a digital identity that is reliably and easily scanned. Shipping boxes, auto parts, audio files and even plastic bottles each take on individual identities within the Digimarc Platform. We are a curious and courageous team and lean on our values to guide our decision making. We believe our Platform can address some of the planet’s most challenging issues, such as plastic waste in our oceans impacting climate change or counterfeit products in our supply chains threatening consumer safety. We believe the talent of every employee can make a difference. We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DMRC) that has been operating since 1995. Come join us and help contribute to a better future. We are Digimarc.
Digimarc is seeking an IT Helpdesk Technician that is part of a small, fast paced multi-disciplined team, this individual will perform IT Helpdesk duties for the Beaverton and remote teams. Individual will develop and maintain a competitive laptop/desktop lifecycle that fits within allocated budget; escalate appropriate tickets to team specialists while effectively communicating the problems at hand and the steps already taken to address them; maintain positive vendor relationships; excellent written and verbal communication skills; and ability to communicate technical and business information directly and clearly to co-workers, vendors, contractors, and customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
- Provide user assistance with macOS and Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Provide technical Helpdesk support via telephone, remotely, online and face to face
- Perform diagnostic repairs and hardware/software installations
- Maintain an inventory of all equipment, hardware, software, and supplies
- Support desktop, laptop, and mobile device systems
- Troubleshoot and Implement desktop/laptop hardware
- Manage user accounts, computers, and groups in Active Directory, Exchange and Office365
- Maintain and support Audio/Video conferencing systems (Teams)
- Create, assign, and resolve service requests using support workflow and document details based on work performed in ticket tracking system
- Follow up with users to ensure positive resolution of tickets
- Create training documentation and guides for end users
- Provide user assistance with enterprise applications; MS Office 365, SharePoint, Cisco VPN, Adobe Creative Cloud, Parallels, RDP, and other software
- Provide direct technical support to executive staff members
- Troubleshoot basic networking
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- College or IT trade school degree desired. Apple certification desired.
- Requires a minimum of 2 - 5 years of related experience supporting enterprise applications; MS Office 365, SharePoint, Cisco VPN, Adobe Creative Cloud, Parallels, RDP, and other software
- Skilled specialist, with substantial understanding of the job who applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks in creative and effective ways
- Uses considerable judgment and initiative in resolving issues or in making recommendations
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions
- Self-motivated, adaptable, flexible, customer service oriented and works well with limited daily instruction or task management
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across all levels of the organization
- Proactive in determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Desire and motivation to learn new skills and technology.
- Passion in participating, creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive culture where individuals and teams can do their best work and unlock their potential
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values of with the core Digimarc values of Caring, Integrity, Commitment, Innovation, Loyalty and Knowledge
Digimarc is seeking diverse applicants. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor. We want the best people who share our values.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.