Mulberry Talent Partners: Human Resources Division, has joined with our client, a company located in SE Portland to identify an IT/HRIS Business Analyst to join their team. This is an onsite, full-time, direct-hire role that will focus on Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) In the IT Department. The systems used are UKG and Cognos.
• Scope: This role will be responsible for partnering with Human Resources to identify and enable HRIS processes, tools, or interfaces needed to align with business needs. This position reports to the IT Manager of Enterprise Applications.
• Communicates & Collaborates - Collaborates with Shared Services, Benefits & Compensation, Payroll and Talent Acquisition teams on a variety of HRIS projects and initiatives, including design, analysis, budgeting, and implementation of new projects and programs.
o Able to work cross-functionally and with multiple layers of the organization.
o Communicates processes, objectives, and timelines to involved parties including outside vendors when applicable.
o Effectively develops and maintains a variety of communication methods and materials to ensure end-user adoption of HRIS processes.
• Gathers & documents - Works with appropriate stakeholders and leading/facilitating process design and redesign workshops to elicit and identify process requirements.
o Documents existing processes and provides recommendations for process improvements within the HRIS, and related functions.
o Writes maintains and supports a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools.
o Assists in identifying and developing standard reports for ongoing customer needs and analyzes data flows for process improvement opportunities.
• Simultaneously participates in multiple, high-priority analytics projects that are often at varying stages of maturity.
• Captures and monitors action items for all ongoing HRIS projects.
• Creates tools or templates to effectively communicate project status for ongoing HRIS deliverables.
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• One or more of the following preferred: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA), Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO).
• 2+ years’ experience in business systems analysis.
• Understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they’re applied in workplace culture preferred. Agile or SCRUM certification or experience is a big plus.
• Experience supporting business systems such as Human Resource Information System (HRIS) within the UKG Pro, Jira, and/or Microsoft applications (e.g., Office 365, SharePoint, Active Directory).
• Experience implementing and customizing vendor software and/or building custom applications through full system implementation.
• UKG Pro and Cognos experience strongly preferred
• Generous paid time off plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at the time of hire. Accrual increases with longevity.
• Amazing 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with an employer match of 6.25% in your 1st year, 8% in the 2nd year, and 10% in your 3rd year! Fully vested with your first contribution!
• 10 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion.
• Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage.
• Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long-Term Disability Insurance!
• This description is intended to provide a snapshot of the work performed and is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the position.
Background check and drug screen (including or excluding THC) are required upon offer of employment.