Do you innovate with integrity? Believe a team is stronger together? Are you passionate about sustainability? If these are some of the attributes that describe you, then read on. We are looking for courageous, collaborative, and curious problem solvers who are interested in joining our team to help us find solutions to complex planetary challenges.
Digimarc is a global leader in product digitization, delivering business value across industries through unique identifiers and cloud-based solutions. A trusted partner in deterring digital counterfeiting of global currency for more than 20 years, Digimarc illuminates a product’s journey to provide intelligence and promote a prosperous, safer, and more sustainable world. With Digimarc, you can finally see everything. And when you see everything, you can achieve anything. For more information, visit us at digimarc.com.
We are seeking the best technologists in the world, as we strive to build a world-class engineering team. The Manager, Engineering is an experienced technologist and collaborative servant leader who enjoys solving complex problems and inspiring engineering teams. Does this sound like you? If so, please read on...
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
- Coach and mentor direct reports through professional and personal development
- Advocate for direct reports through fostering a transparent and collaborative culture
- Work closely with peers and our global leadership team to establish a motivating environment of innovation and creativity
- Oversee technical design and development of products
- Support and champion the continued evolution of our Agile culture and best practices
- Lead 1 to 2 cross-functional scrum teams to successful delivery of products and technology
- Partner with Product to understand roadmap and vision, identify functional and technical requirements and ensure delivery of high-quality solutions
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- BS required
- 3+ years of experience leading engineering teams in an Agile environment
- Hands on experience with front-end and back-end development
- Solid understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A positive attitude and growth mindset: the eagerness to learn & share knowledge with the team
- Passion in creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive culture where individuals and teams can do their best work and unlock their potential
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values: collaborative, curious, and courageous
BONUS POINTS FOR…
- Experience building cloud-based solutions using AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience building SDKs for mobile and desktop development
- Signal processing and high-performance computing experience
Digimarc is seeking diverse applicants. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor. We want the best people who share our values.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.