We're making healthy happen faster! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high-quality, delightful asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patients and providers with a new experience of care.
Much more than “telehealth,” we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the remote care delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach means that we enable a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in both patient and provider satisfaction.
We are seeking a Manager of Analytics to work in the Finance Team, reporting to the VP of Finance. This role requires you to partner with team managers across the company to ensure they have the analytical insight needed to achieve company goals.
Oversee dashboard development and operational reporting for the executive team and departments across the company to ensure everyone has quick access to actionable data.
This position is full-time, located at our HQ in Portland, OR. Or Remote (US Only)
Collaborative role and will support many functions, including but not limited to Marketing, Sales, Product, Customer Success, People, Finance and Engineering:
- Develop Tableau dashboards that track key performance indicators, product performance and patient experience metrics.
- Provide strategic and tactical input to the executive team on the market landscape, product growth opportunities, and optimizing resource allocation.
- Complete regular analysis of operational challenges, providing insights and action plan recommendations.
- Be a trusted analytical partner to all departments and collaborate in identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
- Communicate progress towards annual and quarterly plans to the company executive team and managers.
- Partner with Engineering to maintain and evolve the data warehouse and oversee the structure and cleanliness of data sets from multiple sources.
- Build a data-informed culture throughout the company.
Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of experience in business intelligence or analytics
- 5+ years of overseeing project teams
- Extensive experience with Tableau
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Executive presence with excellent oral communication skills
- Ability to tell the story behind the data and translate it into actionable recommendations
- Mentor and develop other team members
- Creativity and business problem-solving skills
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Mixpanel, and Marketo (or similar tools)
- Knowledge of statistics and A/B testing
- Familiarity with pulling data using APIs