Ranked in the top 5% of the Inc5000 (and the highest ranked Oregon company), RFPIO is the industry’s leading response management platform helping sales teams respond at the pace of their customer expectations. Over 200,000 users from companies like Microsoft, Accenture, and Akamai, use RFPIO to provide on-demand access to the knowledge and content their teams need to do their best work. In July 2018, we closed our $25M Series-B round, backed by K1 investments. We are a truly international company, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, with additional offices in Kansas City, KS and Coimbatore, India.
- Backed by best in class investors, we have access to capital, networks, and mentors
- We put our people first and have employee champions who lead DEI initiatives and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone
- You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work with open channels for product ideas, employee feedback, and open door access to executives.
The Manager of Customer Success (Digital) works closely with the Customer Success, Product, Marketing organizations to develop the customer orchestration strategy and motions that meet the needs of our customers at different points of their post-sale journey at scale. Using a combination of one-to-many communications, this role executes an omni-channel approach that engages customers through a shared email inbox, live workshops, creating short form video content, Q&A sessions, and office hours. The manager and their team will empower customers to learn and further adopt the platform using self-service tools and resources. This person is responsible for driving an engagement model that keeps customers involved and engaged with RFPIO. With a 1:Many approach, it is imperative that this role builds a robust, value-based set of tech touch experiences where customers want to engage and participate. The Manager of Customer Success - Digital will work with Customer Success Management, Customer Success Operations and Marketing, and other functions across the company as needed.
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers - Digital.
- You've led an SMB or volume CSM organization with a pooled, scaled, digital focus and motion
- Experience partnering with CS Ops and working closely with CS automation and tooling
- Manage the overall relationship for customers in the scale cohort with a focus on adoption, satisfaction, and retention
- Oversee daily interactions of the scale cohort to deliver an exceptional, repeatable, customer experience
- Connect with key customer stakeholders on a regular basis, understand their priorities, and help our teams identify where RFPIO can enable them to effectively utilize the RFPIO application
- Work closely with internal teams (Support, Marketing, Sales, Product, Professional Services, Operations and Customer Education) to align priorities, collaborate on customer needs and opportunities, and deliver early to increase value over time
- Understand and maintain learning content solutions that tie business needs to successful outcomes for our customers
- Create community posts to showcase customer use cases.
- 5+ years Customer Success Experience in the B2B SaaS space
- 2+ years of scale or digital, customer success management experience
- Community experience preferably with Insided, HigherLogic (Vanilla) or other like platforms
- Possess an active interest in following trends in the proposal space
- Self-directed, action oriented individual with an aptitude and desire to work in fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals and leaders across the organization
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects
- Must be an organized individual who is a strong collaborator, who can leverage cross-functional relationships to build and drive success
- Naturally curious, investigative, and expert experimenter
- Demonstrate integrity at every interaction to uphold our valued company culture
- Empathetic to customer concerns and passionate about empowering customers to succeed
- Persist to find the right solution for every customer
- Socially intelligent and able to connect with a diverse audience: senior leaders, middle managers, and individual contributors, both technical and non-technical
- Familiarity with Customer Success or Support positions, with a desire to be in a customer-facing role
- Ability to work effectively on global and virtual teams and accommodate reasonable time differences
- Travel for User Groups/Conferences if requested
At RFPIO, our mission is to make RFPIO one of the best places to work by building trust, respecting personal boundaries, valuing work-life balance, promoting diversity, and inclusiveness, and instilling a true sense of ownership and belonging among every employee that will transcend to delighting customers and creating true market value.
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured
US-Based Employees can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive Compensation, Stock Options, Company Bonus
📈 401k with company matching
💪Flex-Fridays: enjoy a half day 3 out of 4 Fridays a month
📚 Unlimited professional development and ongoing learning through LinkedIn Learning Solutions
🏝 3 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick days, dedicated paid COVID days, and paid bereavement
✈ 4 week sabbatical after 5 years of service
🧘♀️ Weekly virtual yoga sessions
🍀 Mental Wellness Program (EAP) to support your well-being and self-care
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and team building events
❤️ Best-in-class health benefits, company paid for employee and company contribution for family coverage
🌍Associates based outside of the US will enjoy similar benefits, comparable and specific to their national standards
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply - we look forward to learning more about you!