The Inbound Sales Development team manages the early stages of the sales process for SurveyMonkey's sales organization by identifying and promoting new sales opportunities that fuel pipeline growth.
What we're looking for
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Inside Sales, you will manage a high performing team of Sales Development Representatives, coaching them as they handle inbound leads and have consultative sales conversations. You will play a leading role to ensure we are providing high-quality customer experiences, driving pipeline growth, and coaching individuals to expand their consultative sales skills and strategic perspective. In addition, you'll work closely with counterparts in marketing and across the wider sales organization to ensure alignment around tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Lead by example -- you will inspire a team of Top Performing Team Players by embodying SurveyMonkey's culture.
- Coach, teach, motivate, and develop new sellers to learn and improve their sales skills
- Manage and motivate the team to meet and exceed both individual and team pipeline goals
- Develop new sales strategies to grow the business, motivate the team, and improve operations
- Work closely with our Account Executive and Marketing teams to drive pipeline growth
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a leadership capacity of organizations for enterprise B2B software/SaaS companies.
- Direct experience coaching and managing towards activity metrics to exceed quota expectations
- CRM experience and familiarity with lead management systems such as Salesforce, ringDNA, Outreach, or similar sales tech stack
- Exceptional organizational skillsets and demonstrated strength in conflict resolution
- Experience as an Account Executive or closing role in B2B SaaS with a successful track record
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.