Founded in 2017, Dutchie is a comprehensive technology platform powering dispensary operations, while providing consumers with safe and easy access to cannabis. Dutchie aims to further support the positive societal change the cannabis industry brings to the world through wellness benefits, social justice, and empowering local communities through tax revenue. Powering thousands of dispensaries across 40+ markets throughout the United States and Canada, Dutchie is the leading technology company in the cannabis space and was named in Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in North America and listed two years in a row on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups.
Dutchie has raised over $600M in funding to date, backed by D1 Capital Partners, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Howard Schultz, Snoop Dogg’s Casa Verde Capital, Gron Ventures, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, and other notable angel investors.
About This Job
The Operational Excellence team is focused on driving business performance with scalable solutions. The team works as internal consultants to drive continuous improvement initiatives across the organization, owning the full improvement cycle through definition, solution design, execution, analysis & iteration. We work across the customer lifecycle to ensure our teams are creating the most value for customers at each stage and evolving with our business and the industry over time.
Operational Excellence Managers are responsible for partnering with the business to dive deep into areas of opportunity, understand current state (including, but not limited to, process, systems, etc.), develop scalable solutions, design project plans, and facilitate the execution of projects with a variety of cross-functional project teams. Successful candidates are masters of operational problem solving, skilled communicators with a variety of audiences, and create structures to empower others to be successful. This role will have a huge impact on the success of some of the company’s most critical problems and initiatives.
If you love solving hard problems, have a passion for delivering strategic value through others, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, let’s talk!
What You'll Do...
- Develop end-to-end cross-functional project plans for OpEx programs with a high degree of complexity and sophistication
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and lead collaboration efforts and joint projects, holistically solving for our customers
- Coordinate project teams and internal resources to successfully execute deliverables on time
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Define program scope and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders and develop comprehensive, detailed project plans (via Jira) to monitor and track progress, showing dependencies and highlighting blockers
- Manage relationships with cross-functional stakeholders through clear, regular, communication, including program status, risks/issues/blockers, and working across teams to develop action plans
What You Bring...
- Expertise in process development at scale
- Demonstrated success managing a variety of cross-functional programs, overcoming obstacles and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a proven track record partnering with multiple stakeholders at all levels without ego.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple programs to meet expected deadlines.
- A process-oriented mindset, strong organizational skills, and the ability to lead people to get things done.
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude to execute solutions against complex problems and initiatives.
- Experience using a variety of software tools including Jira, Confluence, Looker, Salesforce, and Google Suite.
- An eagerness to learn and develop in a business and industry that’s rapidly evolving and growing.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in consulting, operations, and/or comparable roles.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
At Dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.