As an individual contributor or leading a team of sales managers, you’ll be a quota-carrying member of our sales team. You’ll be responsible to develop and contract new partners, sales agents and resellers, for distribution of IOTAS products and solutions, and to work with colleagues to ensure overall company and – most importantly, client success. You’ll have a geography and market segments of large real estate development firms, multifamily owner/operators, ownership groups, and third party property management companies to focus on and target. Initially, you’ll work as an individual contributor, however as the company grows you may lead a small team of sales managers. You’ll be measured by sales booked and payments received from the partners and customers you contract with to sell IOTAS company products.
- Proven track record of delivering results and performance in channel resale, indirect, and or third-party sales distribution, primarily focused on acquiring new account business.
- Consultative, value-based selling experience required – minimum of 5 or more years preferred in technology sales.
- Enterprise software sales experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate complex information in a variety of environments to gain understanding with buyers and key executive decision makers. Ability to communicate effectively via video conferencing services required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop selling, negotiation, and closing strategies, and translate to planning and execution.
- Excellent follow up skills with a high comfort level to follow processes and a strong ability to deliver results.
- Experience in leading and managing sales professionals and teams preferred.
- Experience with CRM tools strongly preferred – and willingness to fully utilize our CRM tools (SalesForce/SalesLoft) – with a high level of accountability around reporting and recording daily activities required.
- Multi-family and/or real estate industry experience strongly preferred, but not mandatory.
- Strong drive to strive for excellence balanced with collegiality and “team player” qualities.
- Reliable and professional attitude and approach to the work environment.
- Willingness to work either out of our Portland, OR headquarters, or fully remote from home office, some travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or commensurate sales/industry background/experience required.
- Willingness to take part in an intensive 2-week on-boarding program, in-person or via video conference.
- Flexible time off
- Health coverage
- Stock options
- Attractive base salary plus commission compensation structure