Airship is looking for a Product Designer with a passion for designing user experiences that solve customer problems. You enjoy being involved in every aspect of the product development cycle; starting with customer interviews, then collaboratively designing and building features as a part of a team. You have an eye for detail while also seeing the big picture. You strive to create the most usable and accessible interfaces.
At Airship, our mission is to connect brands with their consumers through relevant and timely messages across mobile, web, sms, email and more. Airship will support your career growth with regular 1:1s, multiple review cycles per year, a professional development fund, and mentor/mentee opportunities.
Apply today and help us create an intuitive interface that enables our customers to orchestrate delightful experiences across multiple channels.
In your first few months, you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of the design process at Airship
- Join the design team for regular syncs, critiques and team activities
- Become familiar working with and contributing to Airship’s design system
- Work collaboratively with product managers, engineers and other product designers
- Interview customers as part of a product discovery trio
- Create sketches and wireframes to explore solutions
In your first 6 months, you will:
- Create user flows outlining each touch-point of a workflow
- Present solutions you have designed for feedbackIterate on designs based on customer usability sessions
- Build prototypes to convey designs and interactions
In your first year, you will:
- Join a design sprint to gain a shared understanding of the problem and solution space
- Guide the design process through the product development lifecycle on a project
- 2+ years designing and building user interfaces
- Coding component based products with HTML, CSS and React
- Familiar with design systems
- Working with product managers and engineers
- Using Figma to create designs and prototypes