The Dyrt is the largest digital camping platform in the world. Every second, a new user visits The Dyrt to access our community-driven campground information.
If you love the outdoors and want to be part of a fast-growing consumer app, you’re in the right place.
We’re seeking a Product Manager to support our consumer team and help build a powerful suite of tools for campers using The Dyrt. This role is responsible for supporting product strategy around attracting, converting, and retaining users.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, designers, and members of the marketing team to improve sprint efficiency and output
- Deliver the necessary product specifications, requirements, and user stories needed to successfully deliver on the product roadmap
- Build A/B test plans, analyze results, and make recommendations
- Work with our engineering and data team to monitor key metrics and tracking parameters
- Act as a liaison between the design, development, and marketing teams to ensure that brand, marketing, and technical requirements are satisfied
- Proactively report on metrics and present progress to stakeholders, create both weekly and ad hoc reports as needed
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience in Product Management
- A passion for camping and the outdoors
- Previous developer experience, computer science degree, or technical background preferred
- Experience at a growth phase consumer facing SaaS company, or clear demonstration of thriving in a rapidly evolving team environment
- Project management skills and experience in organizing across cross-functional teams, especially across projects with competing resources and priorities
- Excellent personal organizational, communication and presentation skills for internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills to produce valid insights from data, can build SQL queries from scratch
- Perform user research, translating customer use cases and third-party API documentation into clear and detailed product specs for the engineering team
- Knowledge of the tools and processes development teams use to develop, build, and test integrations
- Experience with Google Analytics and similar tools preferred
Not sure you meet all of the requirements, but are passionate about the outdoors and have product management experience? We’d still love to hear from you!
The Dyrt is built by campers, for campers—whether you’re new to camping or have been camping your whole life.
We encourage everyone to spend more time outside, including employees. We offer competitive market-rate salaries, a generous vacation plan, and we even pay employee bonuses for using The Dyrt in the wild.
This is a full-time remote position. Employees are expected to have high-speed internet and a professional working environment sufficient for clear video conferencing during regular working hours. Many of our employees work virtually from Portland, OR but we’re flexible on location and encourage all to explore. Our founders even work from their van.
The Dyrt is an equal opportunity workplace. We are especially proud to have a female founder and a higher percentage of female employees than the national average for tech companies. We believe that the outdoors are for everyone, and are committed to building an inclusive platform and community that encourages, supports, and celebrates all people interested in camping.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.
About The Dyrt
The Dyrt was started in Portland, OR, is venture-backed, and has 50+ employees working virtually around the U.S.