Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The first spark of a product idea sets the NIKE, Inc. Product team into motion. The team of developers, testers, engineers, designers and managers obsess over Nike’s iconic silhouettes and create groundbreaking new styles. They collaborate, ideate and refine products’ construction, fit and materials. They maintain a keen understanding of consumer and market trends. They skillfully operate at the intersection of buyer needs, technical feasibility and business objectives. And they work lockstep with Merchandising, Design, Manufacturing and others to produce the final result: products that reflect the soul of sport and inspire athletes to reach new levels of performance.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Nike's Engagement & Activity Product Team is seeking a Digital Product Manager to join our Targeted Marketing team. The Targeted Marketing platform is a critical piece of our Nike Communication platform that enables personalization, optimization and provides operational efficiency for all Nike communications. The right candidate can solve sophisticated problems, is action and detailed oriented, communicates effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences and can work across multiple stakeholders to drive collaboration, clarity and alignment.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
As a Product Manager, you will work in close partnership with the Sr. Product Manager and serve as the primary product owner with the engineering teams. You will help drive the product strategy, roadmaps, and technical solutions and lead the feature definition and day-to-day execution of our digital products. In a typical day/week you will write user stories, prioritize product backlog, and work closely with key partners to ensure dependencies are known and teams are aligned to deliver against product requirements. You’ll attend scrums and sprint planning ceremonies with your engineering and program leads and proactively communicate status, risks and key dependencies. In this role, you will often need to use independent thinking to problem solve complex issues and take initiative on defining potential solutions in order to deliver high quality products under time constraints.
- 3+ year of product management experience driving cross-organizational solutions
- Proven success working cross-functionally to deliver results with limited direction.
- Experience building successful working relationships and processes with engineers, program managers and key partners to deliver on your product roadmap and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Experience establishing and delivering against Key Objectives and KPIs.
- Demonstrated track record of driving clarity and delivering results in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively manage expectations with internal and external stakeholders and identify and highlight risks, escalate impacts and assist in analyzing possible solutions for complex issues
- Ability to prioritize while delivering high quality results
- Ability to translate strategies into well-defined product requirements and user stories.
- Experience working in common Agile, Roadmap tools: JIRA/Confluence, Aha!, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.