OpenSesame helps companies develop the world’s most productive and admired workforces. With the most comprehensive catalog of elearning courses from the world’s top publishers, we are here to help our customers every step of the way, from finding courses, mapping them to company core competencies, syncing them with learning management systems to increasing utilization and improving Learning & Development programs. Not only do our customers have the flexibility of multiple purchasing options from OpenSesame, but they also find it simple to use and administer our e-learning courses. To learn more, visit www.opensesame.com/about.
About the Team
On the People team, we really believe that our people are the heart of our company. Our goal is the success and growth of each of our employees. The People team at OpenSesame is responsible for supporting our employees - from compliance to benefits, we've got you covered! The People team is also responsible for the training and onboarding of new employees, as well as ongoing professional and leadership development of existing staff. We also manage recruitment. Our Recruiters work with hiring managers across the business, as well as Leadership to recruit talent to our organization. We are obsessed with delivering a fantastic candidate experience!
OpenSesame teams are growing fast! As a result, we’re looking to add another Recruiter to our People Team. We're looking for someone with a strategic eye for connecting talent to business, with experience championing equitable and inclusive hiring practices and who shares our passion for more diverse representation in the Tech community. It’s an exciting time to join our team as strong growth has shifted us into high gear on hiring! Our culture is characterized by collaboration, creative problem solving and a proactive attitude. Our business is growing and fast moving, but we have a great team of people that genuinely enjoy working together and supporting one another.
Recruiting is a strategic function that enables growth, shapes the company culture, and identifies the talent we need to be successful. As a Recruiter, you will partner with hiring teams across various functions of the business to execute recruiting strategies that support our annual hiring plans. We pride ourselves on crafting processes and programs that align with an individual team’s needs, so creativity and flexibility are requirements for success.
We are looking for a Recruiter who will be able to:
- Build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with senior management and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process including active sourcing and the ability to reach the most desirable, hard-to-reach talent.
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes.
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking and research.
- Fill 3-5 positions / month once ramped.
- Strategize & Research: You will own the strategy and develop a recruiting plan that will expand our talent pools and ensure there’s a diverse range of candidates for both short term and long term efforts. You’ll use deep sourcing techniques to identify strong talent and relay market intel back to your hiring partners to better refine and execute your recruiting strategy.
- Evaluate: You’ll participate in full-cycle recruiting, including interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates. You’ll ensure that candidates understand and embrace our unique Freedom & Responsibility Culture.
- Prioritize: You’ll own and juggle multiple requisitions and balance moving quickly with a great candidate experience. You’ll use your own judgement on how to best organize, prioritize and execute in a fast paced environment.
- 3+ years of full lifecycle sales recruitment experience ideally in a start-up SAAS environment or agency supporting software companies.
- The proven ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
Become the Best Version of Yourself
We want OpenSesame to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and the world we live in. We know that a variety of perspectives and voices strengthen our ability to deliver the spark of learning to everyone. We hold ourselves accountable to create more diverse, equitable, and inclusive communities through continuous learning, personal growth, and working to support our customers. We welcome you to bring your authentic self to our team and grow beyond your expectations.