Working At Extensis // Looking for an established organization with a collaborative and diverse culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance and encourages curiosity and innovation? Look no further. Our Core Values guide our commitment to success through teamwork, accountability, humility and customer focus, and we’re looking for people who share these values to contribute to and share in our success. If this resonates with you, keep reading!
About this Role // This is an entry level sales role, and presents and excellent opportunity to join an established, reputable software company at the ground level, with room to grow. In this role, you will be responsible for taking inbound leads through the initial steps of the sales process, as well as work with cross-functional teams on outbound prospecting campaigns. We are seeking a highly creative, motivated candidate with a desire to build a career in technology sales. While this role will initially be remote, the candidate is preferred to be based in the Portland area, for future in-person meetings.
What You’ll be Doing // As a Sales Development Representative, your duties will include:
- Take inbound sales leads and qualify them through a defined sales process
- Create sales opportunities from qualified leads and follow them through to an order
- Update CRM with any new information about leads, accounts, and opportunities
- Conduct prospecting campaigns and develop sales opportunities for that outreach
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to identify and reach out to prospective clients
- Provide feedback to team about what is working or not, in order to consistently improve sales conversion numbers
- Monitor social web for sales opportunities and leads
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and enhance product awareness in targeted accounts
- Provide feedback to the organization on what programs/benefits/content are driving the most positive sentiment with customers
What You Bring // In addition to a positive attitude, a desire to learn and a passion for what you do, the ideal candidate will also have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years of sales or customer service experience preferred
- A strong work ethic producing a high level of activity from a remote work location
- Eagerness to learn quickly and make changes to get a better result
- Good communication skills through technology tools and interest in working with a global team
- History of setting and achieving goals. Sales achievement recognition a plus.
- Excellent telephone and written communication, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills and with knowledge of CRM and Outlook. Salesforce experience a plus.
- The ability to write succinct, compelling emails and an engaging, credible phone demeanor.
- Enthusiastic, resilient, and a team-oriented individual.
- Related software or high-tech experience is desirable.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese fluency is a plus.
What We Offer // We take pride in offering a culture that is friendly, fun, diverse and inclusive. In addition to competitive compensation and a rich benefits package, we also offer generous PTO allowance, 11 paid holidays per year, a 401(k) Plan, education reimbursement, access to professional and personal development programs, and paid time off to volunteer to the cause of your choice. We actively promote the importance of balance and wellness, with programs offered throughout the year to support the health of our people. We are honored to be named the #1 Healthiest Employer in Oregon in 2020.