Atmosera is full lifecycle cloud technology transformation firm, offering app and data professional services, security & compliance management, Azure operations, and technology training.
Our expertise across applications, data, and the Microsoft Azure platform allows us to accelerate innovation speed, increase operational agility, and vastly improve the return on investment in modern technology and human expertise.
The Senior Project Manager is a servant-leader, working with development teams to successfully deliver projects. This role coordinates and interfaces with internal technical resources and key customer stakeholders, using best practices of Project Management frameworks and Agile principles to ensure satisfactory completion of software and cloud project engagements.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the overall Project Management Life Cycle, including delivery schedule/calendar and communication to internal and customer teams on project status and work streams that are in flight.
- Lead and facilitate meetings with project stakeholders from all levels, including business relationship meetings and technical team meetings to determine progress, and facilitate resolution to questions or challenges.
- Set up product iterations/sprints and manage delivery using Azure DevOps boards and backlogs.
- Leverage Agile & Scrum practice to deliver projects, including backlog/requirements refinement, sprints/iteration planning and execution, clarifying a definition-of-done, daily team communication, progress visualization, retrospectives/demos.
- Develop and maintain project roadmaps, ensuring visibility across globally distributed customer and internal teams.
- Iteratively determine and define clear, actionable deliverables for each project, in collaboration with internal and customer teams.
- Provide weekly budget and status reporting for project engagements.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects at various levels of maturity.
- Identify, track, and resolve project risks/issues using best practice problem-solving techniques.
- Manage expectations and conflicts/obstacles and unexpected difficulties.
- Develop and manage project schedules using modern tools including Azure DevOps, GitHub and Microsoft Teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills, including: Excellent verbal/oral/written communication skills
- Proven project leadership skills, including: Ability to quickly organize teams towards a project goal with little to no supervision
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change by applying proven project management skills
- Ability to build trust and create relationships with internal teams and with external stakeholders through interpersonal skills like mentoring and coaching.
- Proficient in the technical skills of an Agile Project Manager, including: Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with a focus on details
- 3+ years experience working as a full-lifecycle project manager delivering technical software development projects using modern Agile Project Management methodologies
- 3+ years’ experience scheduling and participating in Scrum ceremonies and activities such as sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and backlog grooming.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing business or technical project budgets, risks, and issues