Who We Are
We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy meetings & events--built for the Future of Work. Why? Because work’s changed. What used to happen in conference rooms, now happens on screens. And getting people to tune in is hard. So we asked ourselves, “What if work content could look and feel as engaging as Netflix or HBO? And what if anyone could make it?” That’s why Fast Company named Brandlive to its 2022 most innovative list in video.
Why Work Here
Just as our work supports and amplifies every organization's potential, we take every day as a chance to push our own performance, improve and get better. We are a fast-growing team full of opportunity and talented teammates. And it’s not just because we eat Tacos on Tuesdays or have a 4.5 day work week. It's our people. It's our leadership. It's our inner desire to #turnitup each and every day. Don’t believe us? Take a look at a few of the ways Brandlive takes care of it’s people:
- Flexible Paid Time Off, 4.5 Day Work Week & 14 Paid Holidays
- Fully funded health insurance costs for employee and low premium for dependents
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance plans
- Virtual-First Work Philosophy
- Competitive Pay, 401k + 4% Match & Stock Options
- Gender-Neutral Parental Leave up to 16 weeks - fully paid
- Health & Wellness Resources including paid coaching & counseling
- And much more……..
Brandlive is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our growing team! You’ll help guide the team technically, helping us make the best decisions for the incredible products we are creating every day. We’re a small team that cares about collaboration, encourages curiosity, celebrates technical excellence and is driven by careful attention to detail and planning for the future. We believe diversity of perspective and experience are key to building great technology and a thriving team. Sound cool? Let’s work together.
- Implement and manage Provisioning, Automation, Scalability, Redundancy, and Backups for all apps, APIs, and databases.
- Own CI/CD and release pipelines for all products. Oversee and improve deployments. Develop and implement best practices for change control.
- Be a part of a rotating on-call schedule.
- Implement and own security scans, identify risks, and help ensure libraries, frameworks, and configurations meet expected security standards.
- Integrate monitoring and alerting tools like Cloudwatch, Datadog, Sentry.io and set up alarms to identify when irregularities in monitored metrics occur.
- Investigate, and respond to irregularities in tracked metrics.
- Develop disaster recovery plans and playbooks for possible systems-related scenarios.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the overall reliability of Brandlive’s tech stack.
- 5+ years in a dev-ops, site reliability or equivalent role.
- 3+ years maintaining AWS infrastructure.
- Experience with scaling infrastructure and processes, both in real-time and as long-term projects.
- Natural drive to learn and find creative and efficient solutions.
- An open mind and constant drive to learn.
- Extraordinary grit; smart, creative, and persistent.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making.
- A proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical-thinking.
- Excellent time management skills.
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.