Founded in 2017, dutchie is an all-in-one technology platform powering dispensary operations, while providing consumers with safe and easy access to cannabis. Dutchie aims to further support the positive societal change the cannabis space brings to the world through health and wellness benefits, social justice, and by empowering local communities through tax revenue. Powering thousands of dispensaries across 35+ markets throughout the United States and Canada, dutchie is the leading technology company in the cannabis space and was named to Fast Company’s 10 most innovative companies in North America and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups.
Dutchie has raised $253M in funding to date, backed by Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Howard Schultz, Snoop Dogg’s Casa Verde Capital, Gron Ventures, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, and other notable angel investors.
About the Role
Dutchie is expanding our CS Leadership team by adding a motivated, skilled, and resourceful Sr. Director of Implementation to lead the team as we navigate our fast-growing business. The Implementation team ensures smooth and efficient delivery and successful implementation of the platform. As Sr. Director of Services, you will be responsible for leading the team’s charter, building teams and processes to scale, and ensuring that each order is fulfilled in a timely manner. This role requires quick problem solving, agility in the face of obstacles and moving targets, and above all, a desire to make each day better than the last.
What You'll Do...
- Provide leadership through strategic direction and active engagement to align Implementation functions and priorities with Dutchie business goals
- Partner with key stakeholders in Sales, Product, Operations and business leaders across the organization to provide strategic insight and recommendations
- Build the future strategies to improve Implementation at Dutchie including identifying and procuring new tools
- Manage and communicate processes and metrics to enable highly transparent, credible and impactful functions
- Align with IT and BI teams to implement and improve reports, system rules & workflows, dashboards, automated emails, and more
- Foster a Customer Service culture through active engagement, leadership, and a strong sense of accountability within the department
What You Bring...
- High energy and motivation to achieve results, and willingness to be independently entrepreneurial and a self-starter
- 8+ years of relevant work experience within SaaS Implementation and Services.
- Strong qualitative, quantitative and analytical skills, demonstrated by an ability to identify and use information and data to set goals and priorities
- Demonstrated experience operating in both an individual contributor, execution-focused role, as well as a leadership role growing and scaling a function and team
- History of excellent judgement and productive communication
- Experience presenting to senior management
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
At dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.