Hi, I’m Randy Greenburg, Sr. Director of Sales, Sales at Puppet.
I’m looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team. We are seeking an experienced, Portuguese and Spanish language skills preferred, high-energy sales professional with a proven track record of over-achieving quota. You will represent Puppet and drive the revenue, so you must be a closer who is an effective prospector. You can create a significant pipeline of business within a short period of time while manage existing accounts and clients to ensure their success. You will need to have experience selling software to large enterprise customers in the Florida and Latin America areas.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute
- Actively manage current accounts and prospect to develop opportunities in large/strategic fortune accounts.
- Attainment of quota, quarterly and annually.
- Develop an active and vibrant pipeline, equal to 3x quota.
- Maintain current, accurate, and active SFDC hygiene.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and reports to sales leadership.
- Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of Puppet Enterprise (PE), Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise, Comply and Remediate through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources
- Some travel in order to develop account relationships and close large opportunities.
- Develop account based selling methodologies and closing plans that can be coordinate with both your local management as well as the executive team.
- Prospect for and qualify leads and develop new customers in conjunction with our channel partner and SI community
- Prepare weekly activity and forecast reports for management
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects by leveraging renewal revenue stream and converting to ELA's for long term business opportunities.
- The customer’s champion. We serve our customers by managing their expectations and delivering what we promise.
- An entrepreneurial-minded spirit—you enjoy the challenge of expanding new territory and have a knack for building land-and-expand strategy.
- You’re passionate about sales and technology.
- A team player—you understand enterprise sales is a challenge best tackled as a team effort. You effectively partner with your sales engineering counterparts, utilizing their technical expertise.
- A skilled negotiator with a knack for identifying the right solutions that best address customers’ needs and articulating the value.
- Scrappy and self-directed. You are skilled at autonomously driving projects in a startup environment with minimal guidance and limited resources while having a ton of freedom and creativity to continue moving forward. You roll up your sleeves and drive execution and results.
Valuable experiences and skills you’ll bring to Puppet
- You have 8+ years experience selling enterprise software
- Portuguese and Spanish communication skills
- Selling software to Fortune 500 accounts with a strong technical acumen as well as the ability to have presence with C Level executives in the accounts.
- Building and executing on a territory plan (Target Account Selling or other sales methodology to ensure you can develop a long term selling strategy within these large accounts as well as create short term tactical opportunities.)
- Driving demand for newer products such as Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise, Comply, and Remediate
- Calling on both infrastructure and application development teams
- You have experience selling software to large enterprise customers in Florida and Latin America (preferred) Areas - preferably financial, Retail and Telecommunications verticals.
- You have experience leveraging SIs, VARs and Alliance partners to deliver solutions with a proven track record of success with these partners.
- In the job you will work closely will alliance partners such as Microsoft, Splunk, AWS and VMware to sell complimentary solutions.
We are hiring at various experience levels and we’re particularly interested in having a diverse team with a broad set of skills and viewpoints. If this seems like your dream job, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway!