ZoomInfo is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Innovation and Data R&D team to deliver cutting-edge data products in its industry-leading B2B sales and marketing intelligence platform. The position will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Innovation & Data R&D and work alongside the fast-growing, bright and collaborative Data Science team in Vancouver, WA.
About our Team:
We are a small, nimble team of data professionals who love data, appreciate and are kind to each other, and continually push ourselves to get better every day. Innovation is about collaboration, new ideas, new approaches. We feed off each other and believe that we’re building a dream team of individuals with varied skills, backgrounds, and experiences that can help accelerate the evolution of ZoomInfo’s industry leading platform.
Our Innovation and Data R&D team combines rapid, product-oriented, iterative, ML and analytics approaches to build an ensemble of data products that drive ZoomInfo’s ability to help its customers hit their business objectives. We are passionate about driving business results with our data-informed products in collaboration with data scientists, product strategists, cross-functional teams, and our stakeholders. We prioritize incremental product requirements and rapidly iterate in weekly sprints to deliver impactful experimental and production models.
About the Job:
As part of our Innovation & Data R&D Product team, you will partner with the Sr. VP of Innovation and the data scientists to:
- Own/manage the Innovation/Data R&D roadmap and drive deliverability timelines of the ML models from concept to production on a quarterly cadence.
- Define, scope, and deliver production-ready ML models working cross-functionally with our Data/Product/Engineering teams. Some ML projects you will be working on include:
- ML solutions to model social interactions and predict relationship strength over large networks of business associates.
- Classification algorithms that derive confidence and accuracy of a given company/contact lead
- Recommender systems based on marketing engagement metrics or individual topic consumption/intent.
- Anomaly detection algorithms distilling a company’s future intents and interests
- Work with integrated agile/CRISP-DM methodology to support DS workflow and lead weekly sprints.
- Be firm but flexible with business stakeholders and a champion for the needs of the data scientists with respect to project requests/scale/deliverability time-lines and data-quality.
- Bachelors/Masters in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Economics.
- Solid understanding of ML approaches/model experimentation/evaluation and ML projects full lifecycle (post model deployment).
- Ability to translate business problems into data science questions and success metrics
- SQL, Python, R experience a huge plus.
- Humble, Team Player, curious, a passion for continuous learning.