You are excited about the opportunity to engage in developing and implementing a top notch consumer mobile and web validation infrastructure in the healthcare industry. You have a strong ability to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems.
Our tech platform is built on a cloud native microservice and serverless architecture that is striving for a fully automated continuous deployment ecosystem. Our team use technologies including but not limited to: Go, Python, NodeJS, NoSQL (DynamoDB), Docker and a wide variety of AWS native services.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
General Functions and Outcomes
- Design and develop tooling for CI/CD pipelines and quality engineering
- Explores novel approaches to create new test frameworks, automation and infrastructure to streamline testing
- Works across development and product teams to architect and support implementing integration testing strategies for mobile, web and micro-services
- Leads cross-functionally work with DevOps, Development and Product Engineering teams
- Supports development teams to automate unit, functional and system-level tests
- Provides oversight through code and design reviews for features delivered by other developers
- Familiarity with cloud providers (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Familiarity with container technology (Docker)
- Demonstrated experience with web, mobile and database application technologies, automated testing and tools
- Demonstrated experience with TDD/ATDD/BDD
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
- Demonstrated ability to work across project teams to leverage existing knowledge, technologies and solutions
- Demonstrated strong cross-functional communication, problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and guide team members
- Experience working on tools and infrastructure challenges involving CICD pipeline validation, large scale backend distributed services, and observability functionality
- Experience monitoring product and/or feature-level quality health metrics (testability, test health, test coverage, etc.)
- Proficiency with some or all of the following: Python, Go, Scala, NodeJS
- Significant hands-on experience using Cucumber testing framework (Ruby & JS)
- Experience creating end-to-end integration automation (API and UI) within complex organizations
- Experience in integrating test plans within and across clouds with focus on functional, business, complex scenarios, high impact projects, usability, and accessibility performance, resiliency, and setting up scalable infrastructures