Are you excited by solving technical challenges that come with building a scalable, highly available platform in a microservices environment used by millions of users worldwide? Come join us at Autodesk!
Autodesk's Subscriber Platform Group is seeking a passionate software engineer to join a team of diverse, smart, and driven engineers who are responsible for building the cloud licensing platform. This system is at the forefront of the company's licensing and has tremendous visibility and impact across all of Autodesk. This engineer will collaborate within a high performing Scrum team where the code and services you develop will have a direct, positive impact to millions of users of our products. This experience is key to our business and one of our top initiatives around transformation and customer experience.
- Work closely with architects and technical product managers to translate overall system architecture and product requirements into well-designed and implemented software components
- Take ownership of the implementation of individual software components, with high emphasis on quality, test-driven development, and sound software engineering practices
- Participate in software design reviews, you conduct peer code reviews, and provide input and feedback to other members of the development team
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products and components developed and completed with best in class software development
- Experience in delivering highly available, scalable, distributed systems and microservices in a production setting
- Experience with Spring
- Experience with Java
- Basic knowledge of server programming, databases, and cloud architectures
- Experience with container frameworks (Docker)
- Experience with microservices and RESTful web services
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment is desired
- Excellent technical problem solving skills and aptitude to learn new technologies and methodologies
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.