We are looking for an experienced, product-focused Backend Engineer to join our team and build the next generation of construction productivity software. Our customers are building some of the most amazing construction projects on the planet, and Autodesk allows them to be radically more efficient. You will be responsible for the we customer experience around all things photos and videos.
- Building, shipping, and maintaining features on our products
- Maintaining a high standard of code quality by promoting team best practices around testing, code reviews, and design patterns
- Translating complex design and product requirements into discrete engineering tasks with level of effort estimates with the teammates
- Communicating status updates, identifying potential blockers, and resolving the root cause of slowdowns with Product Managers and the rest of the engineering team
- Driving the development of our photos backend application (python, postgres)
- Understanding product and business requirements as a foundation for making technical decisions
- 2+ Years experience with python
- SQL database experience
- A strong sense of ownership
- Debugging / problem solving skills
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Flask experience
- PostgreSQL experience
Location: Remote work allowed
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.