In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Senior UX Designer interested in joining our small but growing user experience design team. The role requires working with all stakeholders including Product Managers, Development Engineers, and Engineering Management to bring great user experiences to market.
The ideal candidate is someone comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment while possessing serious design chops. If you are energized by the challenge of turning complexity into intuitive experiences, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Working across the entire product portfolio, creating user stories, personas and storyboards
- Creating wireframes, design mockups and prototypes
- Participating in standups and planning sessions to refine solutions and coordinate progress
- Reviewing and acting on field teams and customer feedback
- Determining information architecture, hierarchy and associated user flows
- Participating in usability testing
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Expertise with 1 or more UX Design/Prototyping tools, preferably Figma
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work comfortably in group settings
- Strong design sense
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Possess a user-centric mindset
- Understanding of interaction design principles
- Interest in understanding of business metrics and how they translate into persona and experience development
- Some familiarity with CSS, HTML etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the identity (IAM) workspace
- Familiarity with Vue-based single page applications
- Proficiency in building live design prototypes
- Experience participating/utilizing User Research
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives