:Delmain is a full-service digital marketing and web design agency. We focus on helping dentists get more patients through their websites.
We’re looking to add a Senior Web Designer to our team. Our ideal candidate is an experienced WordPress web designer who has:
• Outstanding communication, collaboration, organization, prioritization, and people skills
• A proven track record of designing, building, and launching WordPress websites
• Experience working on a design/development team in an agency setting, ideally in a leadership role
• Experience coordinating and working with other development agencies
In this role, you will be designing and building WordPress websites, as well as collaborating with and mentoring other designers. To thrive in this position, you must be a self-starter, have the ability to communicate effectively, give and receive feedback, and work well in a team environment.
• Focused on providing digital marketing & web design services to US-based dentists.
• Currently, a remote company based in Oregon. We have transitioned to remote work over the past year and do not (and do not expect to) work in a physical office environment for the foreseeable future.
• Run using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). If you’ve worked in an EOS company before, tell us about your experience in your cover letter! We’ll teach you everything you need to know if you haven't. EOS is built around 6 components: People, Vision, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction, and requires strong leadership and individual accountability.
Duties & responsibilities
In this role, you will:
• 60% - Be directly involved in the design and development of 5-7 website projects simultaneously. This position involves significant design and development work.
• 20% - Mentor, develop, and grow :Delmain’s Des/Dev team
• 15% - Take ownership of other tasks/projects, including design strategy, branding projects, and work with outside web developers
• 5% - Document processes, best practices, standard operating procedures
• 4+ years of professional design experience, in an agency setting working on a design team of at least 5 people
• In-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress — we use the Divi theme and if you have experience using it, let us know
• Experience using cPanel and editing DNS records
• Experience with Google Drive and Asana (or similar task-management platforms)
• Experience working with different WordPress builders (Divi, Avada, Beaver Builder, etc.)
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Experience with design programs such as Sketch, Figma, or XD
• Excellent organizational and project management abilities
• Ability to work in a supportive remote environment with little supervision while tackling several projects simultaneously
• Residence in the state of Oregon is required for all roles at Delmain