We are a team of passionate, innovative professionals take immense pride in providing cutting edge solutions and who thrive on achieving the seemingly impossible! We know we are happier and more productive when we can be true to what drives us each individually, so we speak, dress and behave exactly like we do anywhere else. We are genuine, fun loving, intellectually curious and enjoy celebrating the journey.
We believe in our ability to do a job and do it well. We believe that technology and tools should be intuitive and self-managed, and they should also reflect one of the core tenants of being a meeting planner. Ultimately, we build products and services for people who enjoy their jobs and we appreciate the ability to enjoy our own. Because if you could be happy in your work… why wouldn’t you?
- Consult with clients to determine the best solution for their specific needs. Recommend solutions, prepare and present proposals to close renewals and add-on business.
- Meet with client during all critical aspects of the customer journey. Examples include but are not limited to presales process (for prospective clients), initial customer kick-off call, event go live, and post con call.
- Drive client engage throughout the year to ensure account renewal.
- Maintain org chart and actively prospect to close new events within existing book of business.
- Leads Quarterly Business Reviews/Sponsor programs
- Defined strategy for renewing and growing each account (via detailed Account Plans for each client)
- Provide clients with insight into virtual/hybrid event industry best practices.
- Own post con process and make recommendations for ways to drive additional value for future events.
- Escalation point in situations where Hubb fails to meet client expectations
- Forecasting demand to ensure that down stream capacity exist to support proposals.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Learn the Hubb product in order to be an informed and educated advisor.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Proactively identify churn risk and strategically plan to eliminate/divert risk.
- Define/track success criteria while monitoring goals and providing insights on overall health of relationships.
- Collect, analyze and then use data to make the customers’ experience with the company as seamless as possible.
- Maintain a forecast of renewals and work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and act as a voice of the customer across the organization.
More about the Perfect Fit:
- You have extensive account management experience in the events industry, preferably from within an agency and working with corporate enterprise customers.
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills – you know the right questions to ask to really get to the root of the matter.
- You are driven to excel; it’s just who you are.
- You’re eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you are curious but seek out help when needed.
- You want to help and serve our customers by giving them the tools and understanding to help themselves. That “teach a man to fish” is a real thing.
- You assume the best about our clients because you know they are super busy and are counting on your support!
- You are very personable, someone who is an excellent communicator and who enjoys interacting with others (and they with you!).
- You are independent and resourceful.
- You are highly responsible and self-motivated, and slightly overboard on attention to detail.
- 10+ years working in various SaaS sales capacities, client engagements and software solution and/or digital agency.
- Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level
- Strong preference for corporate event experience particularly in the area of event technology
- Proven experience in churn reduction – we’ll want to hear how you were successful in this!
- Proficient in Office software