There is greatness in you, and here it can flourish. At Anitian, we believe information security is essential to growth, innovation, and prosperity. To achieve this vision, we are on a mission to build great security, leaders, programs, and automation.
Our team brings together years of experience in cloud security and compliance with many members having built products and companies from the ground up. Together, we’re committed to building a product that people love and a culture where people and teams can do great work.
Anitian is a trusted name in information security. We work with some of the largest and most respected brands in the world. Companies choose Anitian because they want to do security the right way.________________________________________________________________________________
COVID-19 Notice: During the pandemic, Anitian is conducting all interviews online with video conference technology. New employees are being onboarded virtually and provided the tools they need to begin employment working remote from home.
This position can remain fully remote.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to be responsible for leading all aspects of new customer onboarding projects for the Anitian Cloud Automation suite of products. You will manage all phases of the customer journey from project initiation through closure. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project deliverables are completed, and schedules are on track. Ideally, you have experience in managing complex cloud-based SaaS projects with deployment in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project deliverables and schedules
- Partner with clients on onboarding projects that encompass platform deployment, application integration, security operations, and compliance engagement
- Lead project kickoff meetings with new customers
- Meeting with the project team to identify and resolve issues
- Establish and maintain project stakeholder communication and support
- Facilitate regular project status meetings and working sessions with the customer
- Track and manage risks, action items, and decisions
- Use appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Manage multiple client-facing projects, simultaneously
- Optimize project engagement processes and procedures
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Self-starter, proactive, and results-oriented
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to deal with rapid change and ambiguity
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Previous experience with SDLC, or DevOps, a plus
- Previous experience with Cloud Security or Compliance, a plus
- Previous experience in startup or technology company is a plus
Required Education, Certifications, and Training
- 3+ years of technical project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field
Desirable Education, Certifications, and Training
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) preferred
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- Four weeks of PTO per year with rollover allowance.
- Eleven paid holidays.
- We offer competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, EAP, life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching after 3 months of service.
- Professional development reimbursement program.
- Internet Subsidy
- Fully remote position (USA) however this position can report to our Beaverton, Oregon HQ
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job.