This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our new, fast-growing Marketing Operations and Technology (MOT) organization, and contribute to establishing a world-class marketing environment to better-serve Autodesk’s marketers. The role sits within the Marketing Enablement team which is responsible for project management and ensuring effective change management as we roll out new initiatives.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to manage complex technical projects from initiation through delivery, including planning and budgeting, project control and status reporting, team management, and related troubleshooting and problem resolution to ensure completion of assigned project is on schedule and within budget. Interprets project requirements and converts them to program deliverables. Organizes project activities and interdepartmental meetings; identifies and communicates project scope and ensures milestones and objectives are met. Works closely with training & communications leads to ensure plans will effectively drive change across the organization.
- Independently manages complex technical projects with multiple dependencies to meet objectives
- Develop and maintain project plan and schedules. Assist team members in planning, estimating, and controlling tasks. Ensure that interfaces are recognized and tasks are integrated. Perform critical path analysis and develop action plans to mitigate risk. Identify and implement alternative solutions. Deliver a variety of presentations in support of the objectives
- Define project resource plan, including internal and contract resources. Manage recruitment process for external partners and/or vendors on behalf of team. Present the program to potential business partners. Monitor and analyze performance of partners through evaluations and other quantifiable means
- Monitor project to ensure completion within defined schedule, budget, and quality parameters. Prepare and distribute various reports and updates on the status to various audiences, including executive management, functional management
- Effectively contract and communicate with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction and product delivery. Work proactively with the client to resolve critical issues. Develop strong client and stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication channels. Consult with others on development and execution of complex plans. Define practices and processes for managing client and stakeholder expectations
- Analyze project metrics and trends to evaluate overall success. Anticipate potential issues and implement appropriate remedies
- Monitor strategies, tactics and procedures to meet changing needs of partners and the business. Gather feedback from partners through face-to-face meetings, phone calls, surveys, and other methods. Maintain the efficient and effective operation of the program by implementing changes as required
- Ensure change management analysis is completed working closely with communications and training teams so that change is supported across the organization
- Contribute to development of consistent Project Management processes and measures as we establish a new team and mentor other project managers, as needed
- Ensure effective meetings from definition of objectives through facilitation to result in desired, actionable outcome
- 10+ years’ experience in Project Management, including experience in business transformation projects and technical environments (e.g., data-intensive, software, technology, AI)
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Business, or Marketing; or equivalent experience.
- PMP Certified
- Professional Certification in Agile and Scrum Methodology.
- Excellent writing skills, editing skills, and command of spelling, grammar and syntax rules.
- Experience working in both waterfall and agile development environments
- Demonstrated success of increasing scope and results for a global technology company.
- Experience in marketing or with marketing systems
- Basic understanding of the tenets of Change Management.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.