There is greatness in you, and here it can flourish. At Anitian, we believe information security is essential to growth, innovation, and prosperity. To achieve this vision, we are on a mission to build great security, leaders, programs, and automation.
Our team brings together years of experience in cloud security and compliance with many members having built products and companies from the ground up. Together, we’re committed to building a product that people love and a culture where people and teams can do great work.
Anitian is a trusted name in information security. We work with some of the largest and most respected brands in the world. Companies choose Anitian because they want to do security the right way.
COVID-19 Notice: During the pandemic, Anitian is conducting all interviews online with video conference technology. New employees are being onboarded virtually and provided the tools they need to begin employment working remote from home.
This position can remain fully remote.
We're hiring a mid-level UX Designer to help simplify security processes for cloud applications. You will apply human-centered design principles to conceptualize and create impactful experiences for our customers. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Gain an understanding of user needs and goals and collaborate on problem solving.
- Collaborate across product teams to launch features based on user needs, business goals, and technical constraints.
- Align on vision across different feature areas and deliver on end-to-end product experiences.
- Create task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and other interaction design deliverables.
- Conduct usability testing and incorporate user and team feedback.
- Design beautiful interfaces that make emotional connections with users.
- Provide assets, specifications, and guidance for implementation of your designs through the development process.
- 5+ years’ experience designing simple solutions for complex problems.
- Experience working with customers, conducting usability testing, and facilitating activities to gather insights on user needs and goals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Passion for talking to users to understand their goals, frustrations, and needs.
- Ability to quickly prototype to communicate designs and ideas.
- A portfolio that shows collaboration in your processes, ability to design for end-to-end experiences, clean UI, and interaction design.
- Ability to clearly present your designs, and articulate decision-making process based on research.
- Proficiency with UX design software such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, etc.
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- Four weeks of PTO per year with rollover allowance.
- Eleven paid holidays.
- We offer competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, EAP, life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching after 3 months of service.
- Professional development reimbursement program.
- Internet Subsidy
- Fully remote position (USA) however this position can report to our Beaverton, Oregon HQ
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job.