Innovation. Creativity. Evolution. If these are words you’re passionate about, we should chat. A-dec has a solid foundation and reputation for reliability, but we are in an exciting space. With our compass pointing toward the future, we are growing globally and pushing our boundaries. We are looking for some new teammates with a fresh perspective who know how to play nice, yet keep that competitive fire coursing through their veins.
We work hard, but acknowledge that work-life balance is fundamental to health and happiness. We love diversity, encourage cross-functional collaboration, and take full advantage of our beautiful campus in the Willamette Valley wine country. Are you ready to discover the next big thing to move the dental industry forward?
With a people first attitude, A-dec is an empowering workplace focused on total well-being. This includes:
At A-dec, our working philosophy is a commitment to strive for excellence in all we do. From the time co-founders Ken and Joan Austin were hiring their first employees, they held firm to a set of principles, The A-dec Way:
1. Concern for People
2. Provide opportunities and assist in self-development
3. Provide an atmosphere encouraging self-satisfaction and pride
4. Encourage team effort
5. Maintain complete fairness, honesty and integrity
6. Maintain open consistent and regular communication
7. Encourage public service
8. Encourage creativity
9. Commitment to quality and productivity
10. Maintain consistency
11. Dedication to improvement
12. Keep things simple and basic
13. Build on the basis of "need"
14. Attention to detail
15. Conserve resources