Amplion is looking for a Sales Manager to join the commercial team. This role would report to the VP Sales and work closely with Marketing, Customer Success, and Product Development team members. Daily activities include networking into qualified accounts, presenting to prospective clients using existing marketing collateral and software demos, and identifying/enabling internal champions to assist in closing deals.
- Establish relationships via multiple prospecting channels and secure contracts with new customers to achieve assigned sales quota and performance targets.
- Grow relationships with customers and new prospects through consultative engagements to senior leaders and decision-makers
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales generation and create an active and growing pipeline in support of achieving sales quota.
- Draft and deliver client proposals and quotations, coordinate internal and client discussions, and facilitate contract discussions and negotiations.
- Work with internal technical staff and product specialists to address customer requirements and continually improve product and services.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for continuity of business and growth
- Use of Salesforce.com to accurately track prospecting and daily sales activities
- Recommend and initiate enhancements to the sales and marketing operations. Provide accurate, complete and timely submission of required reports, forecasts, quotations, and pipeline development efforts
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 5+ years track record of successfully prospecting and selling scientific and data solutions into Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO, or Academic accounts.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the life sciences industry and ability to drive consultative conversations with decision makers.
- Experience selling complex solutions to a stakeholder group
- Proficiency in maintenance of CRM including lead and opportunity pipeline
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Competitive base and at-plan compensation package
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% company funded health plan options for employees and access to large group benefits
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and FSA
- Stock Options
- 401k plan
- Limited travel (conferences and company meetings in Bend, OR)
Relocation to Bend is not required. Remote team members are welcome.