This position is open to candidates in the US and Canada with work authorization.
We’re The Wild, and we’re passionate about collaboration and the power of technology to transform the way we work together. We’ve built a virtual workspace that allows architecture and design teams to collaborate at human scale in virtual and augmented reality.
Are you interested in pushing software until it breaks, then making sure the pieces have been picked up? Do you smile with satisfaction knowing you have the metrics to prove a product is highly robust and stable? We’re looking for someone like you to join our experienced team building the next generation of our multiuser virtual collaboration tools.
You’ll spend your time continually improving our ability to verify the quality of our products and services. You will be responsible for learning enough about the system to develop testing strategies and tools throughout the stack. You will help educate and train team members on the latest tools and techniques in code testing.
What You'll Do
- Work with your fellow developers to increase test coverage across our services and products.
- Design and develop in-house testing tools.
- Script automated tests across the software stack.
- Maintain and monitor test runs.
- Reproduce bugs and verify fixes.
- Measure and report product quality and performance metrics.
- Keep the team educated on the latest testing frameworks and tools.
What You'll Use
- Mac, Windows, Android and iOS
- Language of your choice for in-house tools
- You have experience in multiple test frameworks across different languages.
- You keep current on the latest trends in testing, and will happily talk about the differences between TDD and BDD.
- You’re a strong programmer and enjoy building in-house tools to automate work.
- You are excited to solve testing challenges in a complex environment of graphics and multiuser behaviors.
- You are data-driven and want hard numbers proving your tests are effective.
- You’re eager to do your best work using all the tools you’ve gained through your career. We’re excited to see what you do!
Why You’ll Love Working Here
We create experiences for people, not devices. We strive to create joy and allow our humanity to shine through our work. Among the things you will enjoy about working here:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation time and unlimited PTO
- Paid family/parental leave
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team here at The Wild. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. The Wild is an equal opportunity employer: we value and welcome diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create a community rich with cultural, social, and intellectual diversity.